|Location:||Ft. Huachuca, AZ|
Service Desk Specialist, Sr.
Ft. Huachuca, Az.
Deepen your systems analysis experience and move alongthe system administration career path by joining the I2TS3 team. This position is pending award, butapplications are accepted with an expected close start date.
Service Desk Specialist Tasks:
· Providesfirst contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, andapplication problems. Includes both customer telephone support as well aselectronically submitted requests.
· Providespolite and friendly customer service.
· Attemptsto resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier I.Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required.
· Documentsincident status and solutions in incident database tools.
· Possessescurrent working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windowsapplications.
· Worksthrough various types Tier II issues with telephone assist.
· Providesanswers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as partof a customer self-help capability.
· Otherrelated duties.
Service Desk Specialist Qualifications:
· Current Top Secret/SCI clearance.
· Security+ / Ability to obtain SEC+
High School Diploma/ GED/ Minimum -Years of Relevant Experience inAddition to Education Level: 8
Associates Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to EducationLevel: 6
Bachelors Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to EducationLevel: 4
Masters Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to EducationLevel: 2
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. is a ServiceDisabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost EffectiveSoftware and Systems Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full Life cycleSupport Management to the DOD community
At Semper Valens, ourvision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutionsprovider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technologyexcellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutionshelp bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimizebudgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstandingtechnical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum;intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions isan Equal Opportunity Employer
Semper Valens Solutions,proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do notdiscriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or relatedconditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as aDisabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or CampaignBadge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristicprotected by law.
If you require areasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutionsthrough its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens SolutionsHuman Resources Department at (520) 378-1545.
Semper Valens Solutions isan affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females,disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rightsunder Federal Employment Laws.