|Location:||Ft. Sam Houston, TX|
System Engineer, Sr.
Ft. Sam Houston, TX
Deepen your systems analysis experience and move alongthe system administration career path by joining the I2TS3 team. This position is pending award, butapplications are accepted with an expected close start date.
· Analyze user’s requirements, conceptof operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop systemrequirements specifications.
· Analyze system requirements andleads design and development activities.
· Guide users in formulatingrequirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
· Provide technical leadership for theintegration of requirements, design, and technology.
· Incorporate new plans, designs andsystems into ongoing operations.
· Develop system architecture andsystem design documentation.
· Guide system development andimplementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineeringmanagement plans and system integration and test plans. Interact with theGovernment regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and forassociated problems, issues or conflicts
· Responsible for the technicalintegrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the SystemsEngineering area of responsibility.
· Communicate with other programpersonnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
· Otherrelated duties.
System Engineer Qualifications:
· Current Top Secret/SCI clearance.
· Security+ / Ability to obtain SEC+
High School Diploma/ GED/ Minimum -Years of Relevant Experience inAddition to Education Level: 10
Associates Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to EducationLevel: 8
Bachelors Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to EducationLevel: 6
Masters Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to EducationLevel: 4
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. is a ServiceDisabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost EffectiveSoftware and Systems Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full Life cycleSupport Management to the DOD community
At Semper Valens, ourvision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutionsprovider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technologyexcellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutionshelp bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimizebudgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstandingtechnical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum;intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions isan Equal Opportunity Employer
Semper Valens Solutions,proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do notdiscriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or relatedconditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as aDisabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or CampaignBadge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristicprotected by law.
If you require areasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutionsthrough its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens SolutionsHuman Resources Department at (520) 378-1545.
Semper Valens Solutions isan affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females,disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rightsunder Federal Employment Laws.