|Location:||Ft. Mead, MD|
Ft. Mead, MD
Deepen your systems analysis experience and move along the system administration career path by joining the I2TS3 team. This position is pending award, but applications are accepted with an expected close start date.
Network Engineer Tasks:
• Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop network requirements specifications.
• Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
• Analyzes network requirements and capacity and leads design and development activities.
• Provides technical leadership for the integration of network requirements, design, and technology.
• Incorporates new network plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
• Develops network architecture and network design documentation.
• Guides network development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of network engineering management plans and network integration and test plans.
• Design and perform integration of new technologies into local and wide area networks.
• Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems.
• Manage the transition and migration of networks and development of network addressing schemes.
• Interacts with the Government regarding Network Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
• Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Network Engineering area of responsibility.
• Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
• Other related duties.
Network Engineer Qualifications:
· Current Top Secret/SCI with poly clearance.
· Security+ / Ability to obtain SEC+
High School Diploma/ GED /
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 8
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 6
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 4
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 2
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 0
About Semper Valens Solutions: