|Location:||Ft. Belvoir, VA|
Ft. Belvoir, MD
Deepen your systems analysis experience and move alongthe system administration career path by joining the I2TS3 team. This position is pending award, butapplications are accepted with an expected close start date.
Project Manager Tasks:
· Plan, execute, and close projectsthat meet or exceed customer objectives
· Create clear and attainable projectobjectives, build project requirements, and manage constraints of cost, time,scope, and quality
· Develop the overall project plan andmanage project operations
· Manage the project stakeholders,project team, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and projectconflicts
· Ensure team members know and executetheir respective roles and the roles of the other team members
· Ensure production schedules are metand system resources are used effectively
· Coordinate resolution ofproduction-related problems
· Ensures proper relationships areestablished between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate thedelivery of information technology services.
· Other related duties.
Project Manager Qualifications:
· Current Top Secret/SCI clearance.
· Security+ / Ability to obtain SEC+
High School Diploma/ GED/ Minimum -Years of Relevant Experience inAddition to Education Level: 10
Associates Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to EducationLevel: 8
Bachelors Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to EducationLevel: 6
Masters Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to EducationLevel: 4
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. is a ServiceDisabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost EffectiveSoftware and Systems Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full Life cycleSupport Management to the DOD community
At Semper Valens, ourvision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutionsprovider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technologyexcellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutionshelp bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimizebudgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstandingtechnical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum;intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions isan Equal Opportunity Employer
Semper Valens Solutions,proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do notdiscriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or relatedconditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as aDisabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or CampaignBadge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristicprotected by law.
If you require areasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutionsthrough its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens SolutionsHuman Resources Department at (520) 378-1545.
Semper Valens Solutions isan affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females,disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rightsunder Federal Employment Laws.