|Location:||Ft. Belvoir, VA|
System Engineer, Sr.
Ft. Belvoir, VA
Deepen your systems analysis experience and move along the system administration career path by joining the I2TS3 team. This position is pending award, but applications are accepted with an expected close start date.
· Analyze user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
· Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities.
· Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
· Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
· Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
· Develop system architecture and system design documentation.
· Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
· Interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for
associated problems, issues or conflicts.
· Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
· Other related duties.
System Engineer Qualifications:
· Current Top Secret/SCI clearance.
· Security+ / Ability to obtain SEC+
High School Diploma/ GED / Minimum -Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 12
Associates Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 10
Bachelors Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 8
Masters Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 6
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. is a Service
Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost Effective
Software and Systems Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full Life cycle
Support Management to the DOD community
At Semper Valens, our vision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutions provider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technology excellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutions help bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimize budgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstanding technical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum; intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Semper Valens Solutions, proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutions through its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens Solutions Human Resources Department at (520) 378-1545.
Semper Valens Solutions is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.