Service Desk Specialist
Deepen your systems analysis experience and move alongthe system administration career path by joining the I2TS3 team. This position is pending award butapplications are accepted with an expected close start date.
Service Desk Specialist Tasks:
· Provide Tier I and II support at remote field and garrison sites.
· Perform server and desktop installation, basic cabling.
· Perform systems administration of desktop and server systemsconnected to local and wide area networks.
· Provide desktop system management involving account monitoring,security, operating system (OS) installation, and other local area systemadministration related functions.
· Be capable of running an entire remote site by themselves withdemanding customers in austere or garrison locations.
· Maintain and load cryptographic devices and keys.
· Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on many types ofhardware and software
· Other related duties.
Service Desk Specialist Qualifications:
Must havea current Top Secret / SCI clearance with Poly.
Have a Security+ certification or theability to obtain a Security + within a reasonable about of time.
· High School Diploma/ GED - MinimumYears of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 6
· Associates Degree -Minimum Years ofRelevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 4
· Bachelors Degree -Minimum Yearsof Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 2
· Masters Degree - Minimum Yearsof Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 0
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. is a ServiceDisabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost EffectiveSoftware and Systems Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full Life cycleSupport Management to the DOD community
At Semper Valens, ourvision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutionsprovider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technologyexcellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutionshelp bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimizebudgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstandingtechnical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum;intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions isan Equal Opportunity Employer
Semper Valens Solutions,proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do notdiscriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or relatedconditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as aDisabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or CampaignBadge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristicprotected by law.
If you require areasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutionsthrough its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens SolutionsHuman Resources Department at (520) 378-1545.
Semper Valens Solutions isan affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females,disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rightsunder Federal Employment Laws.