|Location:||Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD|
Network Storage Administrator
Aberdeen Proving Grounds
Semper Valens Solutions is seeking a System Administrator specializing in Network Storage Administration. This position is for the DS TAT program. DS TAT is Defense Systems Technical Area Tasks and is an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) program for Research & Development (R&D) and/or Advisory & Assistance Services related to R&D efforts. It includes the following focus areas of interest: Advanced Materials Autonomous Systems Directed Energy Energetics Military Sensing Non-Lethal Weapons and Information Operations Reliability, Maintainability, Quality, Supportability, and Interoperability Survivability and Vulnerability Weapons Systems.
Network Storage Administrator Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical / computer related field. 6 years of additional experience may be substituted.
- A minimum of 6 years of system administration experience is required.
- Current Top Secret clearance.
- Security+ certification or the ability to obtain one within 60 days of employment. A CASP or CISSP are acceptable.
- Must be able to demonstrate a professional demeanor.
- DCGS-A experience is a plus.
Network Storage Administrator Required Skills:
- Experience managing and deploying NETAPP appliances.
- Proven track record of analyzing storage requirements, developing network based storage strategies, and deploying high availability storage solutions.
- Preferred: experience managing and deploying Hitachi high availability storage appliances.
- Preferred: experience managing and deploying Dell high availability storage appliances.
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. is a Service
Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost Effective
Software and Systems Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full Life cycle
Support Management to the DOD community.
At Semper Valens, our vision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutions provider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technology excellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutions help bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimize budgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstanding technical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum; intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Semper Valens Solutions, proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutions through its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens Solutions Human Resources Department at (520) 378-1545.
Semper Valens Solutions is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.