|Salary Range:||Based on years of experience and education|
GCCS-A Field Analyst (Senior)
Experience with Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS) and related systems (e.g. CPOF, FBCB2).
• Creating, maintaining and configuring Solaris Zones in
• Implementing, configuring and maintaining Solaris clustering
• The construction of clusters/enclaves
• Working with Solaris 10 with the military (STIGS, Gold Disks,etc.)
• Experience setting up Solaris 10 and above on a network
• Solaris certification would be a plus
• Solaris and Unix management, navigation and related skills
• Work with analysts to understand their analytic or interface requirements
• Must have an understanding of interoperability between Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS). Must have knowledge of networks, ABCS systems, CPOF and related SMC tools.
· Have a Secret Clearance.
· DoD IAT-II Level Cert - Security+
· Bachelors - Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline, with 02–04 years experience
· Must be capable of constructing breadboard interface circuitry (digital, analog, and hybrid circuits), special cabling, etc. in support of system test bed/development facilities and for special system/software test fixtures. Must possess sufficient technical electronics knowledge and experience to perform above construction from preliminary sketches/design information furnished by project engineer. Military experience is highly desirable.
· Interacts with system users to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements and design.
· Participates in the development of test strategies.
Compensation Details for Software Engineer:
· DOE - Depending on experience and education
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran
Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost Effective Software and Systems
Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full Life cycle Support Management to
the DOD community
At Semper Valens, our vision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutions provider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technology excellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutions help bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimize budgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstanding technical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum; intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Semper Valens Solutions, proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutions through its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens Solutions Human Resources Department at (520) 378-1545.
Semper Valens Solutions is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.