|Location:||Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD|
Test Engineer, JRY
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Semper Valens Solutions is looking for IT professionals for our Mission Command Software Support team. This team develops, integrates, fields and supports the Army’s core mission command collaborative environment and maneuver applications to enable operating force commanders to make timely and effective decisions within the Army and joint/coalition environments.
Test Engineer Duties:
Test Engineer Qualifications:
· A bachelor’s Degree in computer science or engineering discipline and 3 years functional experience defining, documenting, analyzing, performing, and interpreting developmental tests for new and/or modified products or product components in at least one Army tactical systems development environment.
· Experience with Mission Command environments or applications such as Common Operating Environment, Command Post Computing Environment, Command Post of the Future (CPOF), Common Battle Command Common Services or Tactical Server Infrastructure desirable.
· Must have a current DoD clearance; minimum Secret level.
· Must demonstrate a professional approach and demeanor.
· Eggplant or automated testing e.g. Test Complete
· Security+ certification
· DOE - Depending on experience and education
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. is a
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost Effective
Software and Systems Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full Life cycle
Support Management to the DOD community
At Semper Valens, our vision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutions provider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technology excellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutions help bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimize budgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstanding technical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum; intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions is an Equal
Semper Valens Solutions, proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutions through its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens Solutions Human Resources Department at (520) 378-1545.
Semper Valens Solutions is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.