|Location:||Sierra Vista, AZ|
Information Assurance Security Engineer (DCGS-A Integration)
Deepen your cyber security experience and move along the information assurance career path by joining the security team responsible for the security and IAVA implementation that supports development, integration, test, and cyber security of the DCGS-A family of systems and products. The cyber security team identifies, researches, and implements a full IAVA approach and performs security scanning within an environment both for physical and virtual infrastructure.
As an Information Assurance Security Engineer, you will be part of a team that provides Security Engineering support to the Software Engineering Center (SEC) Intelligence Support Division (ISD). To include evaluating system security requirements to ensure all software releases and development systems can be accredited for processing at appropriate classification levels in compliance with applicable policies, regulations, and guidelines.
RESPONSIBILITIES for INFORMATION ASSURANCE ENGINEER
· Support and advice on Information Assurance issues/concerns in all phases of development throughout the software life cycle.
· Develop and prepare technical reports and related documentation for Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages
· Coordinate with software developers to implement Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) changes that apply to the DCGS-A family of system baselines
· Support security risk analysis, mitigation, evaluation, and reporting in support of IA C&A processes
· Research and analyze DoD and Department of the Army (DA) policies to mitigate implementation problems that may impact the ACAS implementation
· Develop draft ACAS sustainment support documentation for updating and utilization of current and future DCGS-A architectures, change control, configuration management, and operations procedure.
REQUIREMENTS for INFORMATION ASSURANCE ENGINEER:
· 6 plus years of experience, cyber security.
· Current TS/SCI clearance.
· Current Security+ certification.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information System Security Engineering or a related technical field preferred.
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Semper Valens Solutions, Inc.
is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost
Effective Software and Systems Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full
Life cycle Support Management to the DOD community
At Semper Valens, our vision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutions provider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technology excellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutions help bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimize budgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstanding technical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum; intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Semper Valens Solutions, proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutions through its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens Solutions Human Resources Department at (520) 378-1545.
Semper Valens Solutions is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.