|Location:||Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD|
Information Security Engineer, JRY
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Semper Valens Solutions is looking for IT professionals for our Mission Command Software Support team. This team develops, integrates, fields and supports the Army’s core mission command collaborative environment and maneuver applications to enable operating force commanders to make timely and effective decisions within the Army and joint/coalition environments.
Information Security Engineer Duties:
Information Security Engineer Qualifications:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or engineering discipline and 10 years experiences with Information Security.
· Must be Information Assurance (IA) Trained and Certified per the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement; IAW DoDD 8570.1-M, Change 2.
· Experience with Mission Command environments or applications such as Common Operating Environment, Command Post Computing Environment, Command Post of the Future (CPOF), Common Battle Command Common Services or Tactical Server Infrastructure desirable.
· Must have a current DoD clearance; minimum Secret level.
· Must have a current Security+ certification.
· Must demonstrate a professional approach and demeanor.
· Advanced Degree with concentration in Information Security or Cyber Security preferred.
· CISSP and or CASP certifications.
· DOE - Depending on experience and education
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. is a
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost Effective
Software and Systems Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full Life cycle
Support Management to the DOD community
At Semper Valens, our vision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutions provider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technology excellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutions help bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimize budgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstanding technical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum; intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions is an Equal
Semper Valens Solutions, proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutions through its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens Solutions Human Resources Department at (520) 378-1545.
Semper Valens Solutions is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.