|Location:||Ft. Huachuca, Az|
|Salary Range:||Based on years of experience and education.|
Sierra Vista, Arizona Svs0007
Join our DCGS-A Integration services (DAI) team responsible for the integration and support of mission-critical secure systems and applications as our Software Engineer. The DCGS-A software integration team designs, codes, analyzes and modifies robust, secure, high-availability software to handle data for DoD intelligence data presentation needs as specified by user requirements and DoD regulations.
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
· Install and test systems on physical and virtual machines to assure proper functionality, focusing on verifying proper behavior after software and configuration changes
· Resolve noted issues by developing custom scripts and software, and/or technical documentation solutions as dictated by the nature of the issue and the desired outcome.
Software Engineer Minimum Qualifications:
· Have a Secret, Top Secret or TS/SCI Clearance.
· DoD IAT-II Level Cert - Security+
· Bachelors - Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline.
· 3-7 years of experience in Software Engineering is required.
· Experience with Object Oriented Programming principles and practices.
· Knowledge of web application programming, REST, SOAP.
· Experience with Microsoft SharePoint application development.
· Experience with Microsoft SQL syntax and usage.
· Experience with Java.
· Must be able to work well with others in an ethical and professional manner.
· Interacts with system users to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements and design.
· Participates in the development of test strategies.
· Solving engineering problems (or managing the solution of engineering problems) in the functional area to which assigned.
Software Engineer Additional Preferred Qualifications:
· Client side application development.
· Knowledge of DoD policies and procedures regarding web developement.
Compensation Details for Software Engineer:
· DOE - Depending on experience and education
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost Effective Software and Systems Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full Life Cycle Support Management to the DOD community
At Semper Valens, our vision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutions provider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technology excellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutions help bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimize budgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstanding technical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum; intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Semper Valens Solutions, proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutions through its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens Solutions Human Resources Department at (520) 378-1545.
Semper Valens Solutions is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.