|Location:||FT. Riley, KS|
|Salary Range:||Based on years of experience and education.|
ULLS-A (E) Field Service Analyst
** Requires active Secret clearance **
Semper Valens Solutions is actively seeking a Unit Level Logistics System-Aviation (Enhanced)—or—ULLS-A (E) Field Service Technician. The ULLS-A FST will:
· Provide functional and technical support for ULLS-A (E) programs to include: Log Book, Quality Control, Production Control, Back Shops, Decision Support Systems, Flight Operations, Deployable Server, Supply, Aviation Maintenance Automatic Tracking System (AMATS), and Combat Service Support Automation Management Officer (CSSAMO)
· Using established procedures, assist in the transfer of data to and from the unit.
· Provide assistance to input aircraft historical data from paper documents into ULLS-A (E)
· Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting procedures to customer in support of ULLS-A (E)
· Provide assistance to the units when ULLS-A (E) software version upgrades are required
· Collect data concerning software bugs and recommend improvements to higher authority
· Provide client instruction on how to resolve software issues
· Provide logistical support for ULLS-A(E) hardware and software.
· Provide on-site briefings/support to participating unit personnel on procedures, and unit responsibilities, regarding ULLS-A (E) program.
The successful candidate will be Military trained with ULLS-A (E) experience and a logistician background as well as Military or civilian technical training in IT.
· Years of Experience:
o 05-06 years of directly related experience w/High School Diploma and Military training.
o 03-05 years of directly related experience w/a technical Bachelor’s Degree.
· Current Secret Clearance and an IAT Level II certification.
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. is a
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost Effective
Software and Systems Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full Life cycle
Support Management to the DOD community
At Semper Valens, our vision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutions provider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technology excellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutions help bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimize budgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstanding technical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum; intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Semper Valens Solutions, proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutions through its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens Solutions Human Resources Department at (520) 378-1545.
Semper Valens Solutions is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.