|Location:||Ft. Bragg, NC|
|Salary Range:||Based on years of experience and education.|
NET Instructor - Ft. Bragg, NC
Semper Valens Solutions is looking for New Equipment Trainers to join our growing team. The Trainer will assist in developing and revising training courses and prepare appropriate training materials. Instructors shall provide formal classroom instructor-led New Equipment Training (NET) and delta training to soldiers and customers IAW established/approved POIs and training materials. Training will be provided in both field and classroom environments and may include on-the-job instruction, and/or computer based/aided training.
Net Instructor Responsibilities:
• Provide Training and Technical support to select Army Battle Command Systems in support of Product Manager Mission Command, with emphasis on Server systems (BCCS, Microsoft Server 2010, Microsoft SharePoint 2013, VMWare, ESXi, TIGR) and Military and Civilian Server System Administrators.
• Provide support to ABCS systems in field and deployed environments as required.
• Develop and integrate training for tactical command and control systems.
• Provide feedback on the suitability and adequacy of training materials.
• Assist in the development of C4ISR systems in laboratory facilities and field locations.
• Provide close coordination with and support to the government customer, development organizations and military activities.
• Overseas deployment, including to hazardous areas, may be required.
• Responsible for providing technical and over the shoulder training support to customers and in-house employees.
• Coordinates with customers to identify support and technical needs in support of Mission Command systems.
• Participates in unit technical working groups and advises military members on the implementation and use of one or more Mission Command systems.
Net Instructor Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree (preferred) and 3 - 7 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education, experience and certifications.
• Must have the ability for overseas deployment.
• Must have a current Secret Clearance.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to present detailed technical information to adult learners.
• Possess an Instructor Certification or successfully complete provided training and pass certification evaluation within 60 days of employment.
• Experience in mentoring soldiers in the practical application and employment of C4ISR systems to assist in the development of Techniques, Tactics & Procedures.
• Travel (40%) is required.
• Familiar with the installation/configuration/operation and maintenance of server hardware and software systems familiar with installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related to infrastructure.
• Possess 2+ years' experience as a Server level system administrator managing Active Directory Domains.
• Working knowledge of Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS).
• Experience with one or more Army Mission Command Systems (CPOF, BCCS, GCCS, TiGR).
· DOE - Depending on experience and education
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Semper Valens Solutions, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned
Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost Effective Software and Systems
Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full Life Cycle Support Management to
the DOD community
At Semper Valens, our vision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutions provider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technology excellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutions help bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimize budgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstanding technical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum; intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Semper Valens Solutions, proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutions through its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens Solutions Human Resources Department at (520) 378-1545.
Semper Valens Solutions is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.