|Location:||Ft. Sam Houston, TX|
Ft. Sam Houston, Texas
Deepen your systems analysis experience and move along the system administration career path by joining the I2TS3 team. This position is pending award but applications are accepted with an expected close start date.
Network Engineer Tasks:
· Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop network requirements specifications.
· Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
· Analyzes network requirements and capacity and leads design and development activities
· Provides technical leadership for the integration of network requirements, design, and technology.
· Incorporates new network plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
· Develops network architecture and network design documentation.
· Guides network development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of network engineering management plans and network integration and test plans.
· Design and perform integration of new technologies into local and wide area networks.
· Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems.
· Manage the transition and migration of networks and development of network addressing schemes.
· Interacts with the Government regarding Network Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
· Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Network Engineering area of responsibility.
· Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
· Other related duties.
Network Engineer Qualifications:
· Current Top Secret/SCI clearance.
· Security+ / Ability to obtain SEC+
· High School Diploma/ GED / -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 8
· Associates Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 6
· Bachelors Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 4
Masters Degree -Minimum Years
of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 2
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. is a Service
Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost Effective
Software and Systems Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full Life cycle
Support Management to the DOD community
At Semper Valens, our vision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutions provider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technology excellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutions help bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimize budgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstanding technical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum; intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Semper Valens Solutions, proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutions through its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens Solutions Human Resources Department at (520) 378-1545.
Semper Valens Solutions is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.