|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
Senior Network Engineer
San Antonio, TX
System Engineer Skills Knowledge and Abilities:
Must be capable of performing network engineering functions including:
- Extensive experience deploying and managing enterprise networks
- Ability to manage networks that include a wide variety of systems including Linux and Windows Servers and clients
- Familiarity with CISCO Routers, Switching, and IP Management
- Understanding of current DCGS-A V3 system networking
- Ability to manage and administer systems and appliances using automation and scripted solutions
- Ability to lead and manage small teams (3-8 members)
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical / computer related field. 6 years of additional experience may be substituted.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience is required
System Engineer Minimum Qualifications:
· DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certified (baseline security certification i.e. CompTIA Security+ce). (within 60 days)
· Current Top Secret Clearance Required.
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Valens Solutions, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
(SDVOSB) providing Cost Effective Software and Systems Engineering, Field
Support, Training and Full Life cycle Support Management to the DOD community
At Semper Valens, our vision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutions provider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technology excellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutions help bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimize budgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstanding technical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum; intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Semper Valens Solutions, proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutions through its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens Solutions Human Resources Department at (520) 378-1545.
Semper Valens Solutions is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.