Capability: Systems Engineering
Bleeding Edge Engineering You Can Depend Upon
- Extensive experience working with OEM providers to create customized solutions that exceed customer expectations
- Extensive experience managing full lifecycle requirements from Concept Development through Operations and Maintenance
- Expertise in agile execution that integrates customer evolving priorities into execution plans
- Leadership that has received extensive training in the management of system lifecycles including the ability to evaluate long term cost of ownership, portfolio management, development methodologies and modernization models
- Direct access to Dell hardware solutions as part of our value-add reseller agreement
- SVS staff include senior architects, able to support a wide array of solutions including cloud computing, software engineering, systems integration, database development, and digital modernization challenges
- Concept Development
- Requirements Engineering
- System Architecture
- Design and Development
- Test and Evaluation, including automated build and test services
- Operations and Maintenance
- In support of the US Army, SVS has developed advanced enterprise systems to meet one of the largest customers in the world.
- With over 7 years of experience executing system integration and maintenance, SVS has delivered more than 30 operational systems to the Army Intelligence community
As a Veteran Owned and Veteran Operated company, our core values are the key principles that guide our actions in conducting business.
- Trust. know and do the right thing—always—for our customers, our team, and our company.
- Excellence. develop and ensure the highest possible quality of service and solutions for our customers and teammates.
- Teamwork. work collaboratively with one another, our teammates, and our customers to always deliver best value and customer mission accomplishment.
- Dedication. whatever it takes to get the job done…whenever, wherever!
- Systems Engineering. Cloud computing, Software Engineering,Database Administration, System Integration
- IT Administration. Datacenter Management, Systems and Network Administration, Recovery, COOP Planning
- Software Development. Customized Software Development,Software Integration, Software Licensing Management
- System Cyber Security. Comprehensive System Assessments Evaluation, Patching, Hardening, Protection
- Field IT Support. Remote user support, system installation, warzone IT services, system deployment
- IT Project Management. System and Software project management, AGILE practices, quality management, efficiencies / process improvement, integrated project management
Company ProfileAt Semper Valens our shared intellect, industry experience and technology excellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutions bridge the gap between mission and business prioritizations all while optimizing budgets,risks and operational processes.