|Location:||Ft. Meade, MD|
Software Engineer, Sr.
Ft. Meade, MD
Deepen your systems analysis experience and move along the system administration career path by joining the I2TS3 team. This position is pending award, but applications are accepted with an expected close start date.
· Develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
· Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of COTS/GOTS in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
· Designs, implements, and integrates software applications or performs software engineering tasks.
· Utilizes software engineering and design methodologies appropriate to the development, integration, and production environment.
· Ensures efficient delivery of software engineering capabilities using industry standards and repeatable processes.
· Mitigates risks, controls costs and schedule variance, and effectively manages large scale, integrated software projects.
· Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
· Other related duties.
Software Engineer Qualifications:
· Current Top Secret/SCI clearance.
· Security+ / Ability to obtain SEC+
High School Diploma/ GED / Minimum -Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 12
Associates Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 10
Bachelors Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 8
Masters Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 6
About Semper Valens Solutions: