|Location:||Ft. Meade, MD|
Software Engineer, Sr.
Ft. Meade, MD
Deepen your systems analysis experience and move alongthe system administration career path by joining the I2TS3 team. This position is pending award, butapplications are accepted with an expected close start date.
· Develops, maintains, andenhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensiveanalytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large datasets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upondocumented requirements.
· Provides specific inputto the software components of system design to include hardware/softwaretrade-offs, software reuse, use of COTS/GOTS in place of new development, andrequirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual softwarecomponents.
· Designs, implements, andintegrates software applications or performs software engineering tasks.
· Utilizes softwareengineering and design methodologies appropriate to the development, integration,and production environment.
· Ensures efficientdelivery of software engineering capabilities using industry standards andrepeatable processes.
· Mitigates risks,controls costs and schedule variance, and effectively manages large scale,integrated software projects.
· Reviews and testssoftware components for adherence to the design requirements and documents testresults.
· Otherrelated duties.
Software Engineer Qualifications:
· Current Top Secret/SCI clearance.
· Security+ / Ability to obtain SEC+
High School Diploma/ GED/ Minimum -Years of Relevant Experience inAddition to Education Level: 12
Associates Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to EducationLevel: 10
Bachelors Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to EducationLevel: 8
Masters Degree -Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to EducationLevel: 6
About Semper Valens Solutions: