Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Cyber Security Professional SME to support Product Manager Radars at Aberdeen Proving Grounds (APG), Maryland. The successful candidate will work in the Product Manager Radars Office providing high energy Cybersecurity subject matter expertise support across the full spectrum of Radar Systems. This is a “working” professional position responsible for all functional areas and actions related to the Radar Program Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Posture.
The Radars Cybersecurity Professional is an integral team member of the Product Manager Radars Program, Product and Engineering Teams. The selected candidate will serve as the Radar Systems Cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert reporting directly to the Assistant Product Manager/Project Lead and PdM Radars Cybersecurity Lead.
· Provide comprehensive Cyber Security support services which are fully compliant with CYBER/IA regulatory and policy requirements.
· Identify, define, create and maintain the program security posture and documentation required for certification and accreditation (C&A) of Radars weapon systems
· Knowledge and experience working, implementing and securing Risk Management Framework (RMF) certification is a Must
· Knowledge and experience writing and preparing RMF Documentation such as but not limited to: Security Classification Guides (SCG), Program Protection Plans (PPP), Certification of Net Worthiness, Test Reports, Security Operational Approvals, IATO, ATO
· Develop and maintain cooperative and productive relationships across the Radars Program Office and with the Original Systems Manufacturers/Integrators.
· Perform research and assess impacts to CYBER in terms of system hardware/software modifications, technological upgrades
· Review and assess systems’ security documentation for security weaknesses, recommend improvements to amend vulnerabilities and implement and document relevant and approved security changes
· Participate in risk assessments to periodically re-evaluate sensitivity, risks and mitigation strategies
· Knowledge and experience working with IA vulnerability scanning software tools (ACAS) – Gold Disk process, Security Risk Analysis
· Provide timely notification to APM/Project Lead, Cybersecurity Lead, PdM Technical Director and Leadership Team in the event of a Radar systems security related incident and/or breach. Recommend and initiate appropriate protective and/or corrective actions
· Ensure configuration management (CM) for security relevant Radar systems software and hardware is maintained and documented
· Cybersecurity SME Advisor in areas related to Radar Systems Development, Sustainment and Disposal (Total Lifecycle Management)
· Strong work ethic, ability to manage high op temp with multiple priorities
Education Level Requirements:
DoD 8570 Certification; minimum Security+; CISSP preferred.
Without a bachelor’s degree: Four additional years of relevant experience
About Semper Valens Solutions: